If you’ve followed my blog for even a short amount of time, it will be pretty apparent that I love my furkids, and they love getting monthly boxes from our friends at Chewy.com . This month we picked out a couple options that would work out for both my pups, regardless of their massive age difference (2 years and 13 years).
Old man Hermes needs to eat softer foods due to his old age. His teeth aren’t what they used to be when he was a pup, his jaw is a little weaker, and sometimes he doesn’t have the largest appetite. He can be kind of selective about his food, but Hermes always loves Nutro food no matter what kind. We tried out the Nutro Kitchen Classics Premium Loaf Variety Pack and true to Nutro fashion, Hermes loved it instantly. Inside the Nutro Kitchen Classics Premium Loaf Variety Pack you’ll find 3 Grass Fed Lamb & Brown Rice Dinner and 3 Slow Cooked Chicken, Rice & Oatmeal Dinner Canned Dog Food. Perfect for dogs with sensitive stomachs, the highly-digestible recipes use limited ingredients with meat as the number one ingredient. Plus, both are nutrient rich to support a complete and balanced diet, and your dog will love having different flavors every night. And it’s made right here in the USA with safety and quality as the top priority.
- Nutro uses real meat for a savory flavor.
- Made with nutrient-rich formulas promote a healthy metabolism.
- Essential vitamins and minerals support a healthy immune system, strong muscles, and skin and coat health.
- Limited ingredients reduce the chances of food sensitivity and help make digestion easier.
- Made in the USA and free of artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.
Now, finding a good treat Hermes likes, on the other hand, is quite a challenge. Most of the treats we have tried aren’t quite soft enough or appealing enough for him to eat them. I was really eager to try out the Rachel Ray Nutrish Deli Cuts with both Hermes and Venus after reading a little bit about them.
I was quite surprised when Hermes actually sniffed the treat, AND THEN ACTUALLY ATE IT! I haven’t had him terribly long, we adopted him from a defunct rescue back in January and figuring out his little quirks has been a challenge. I’m not sure what it is about these Deli Cuts, but Hermes, and Venus, just can’t get enough of them! No matter how fickle your dogs taste, they will be begging to get their paws on the Rachael Ray Nutrish Deli Cuts Pepperoni Recipe Dog Treats. Made with real, farm-raised beef as the number one ingredient, this savory and smoky snack tastes like it came fresh from the deli, with a hint of rosemary and black pepper for taste. And since it’s free of corn, wheat, artificial flavors, and meat by-products, you can feel confident that your pup is getting all the yum without any of the stuff you don’t want him to eat.
- U.S. farm-raised beef is the #1 ingredient
- Inspired by real recipes from Rachael’s kitchen for the ultimate tail-waggin’ experience
- Made with the world’s best ingredients cooked right here in the USA
- No corn, wheat, artificial flavors or meat by-products
- Now your pup can have a tasty pepperoni treat any time they like!
Whether you’re browsing Chewy.com‘s vast selection of pet food, toys, or accessories, you simply can’t go wrong. Everything for your pet all in one place at amazing savings…what could be better than that?
***I did not receive any financial compensation, simply the product free to me in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion***