It’s that time of year again! Before we know it little trick-or-treaters will be on the move looking their cutest and enjoying the delicious treats the holiday brings. This year we decided to celebrate with Hershey’s because, well, they’re simply the most delicious treats out there! This year there is quite a large selection of Hershey’s treats available so whether you’re throwing a party, passing out treats, or just looking to enjoy some delicious confections, Hershey’s has exactly what you’re looking for.
This year we will be headed out with our own kiddos, but we don’t want the trick-or-treaters in our area to feel left out. We’ll be leaving out a cute little plastic pumpkin filled with the latest Halloween Hershey’s treats so all the little ones (and parents) get to enjoy the delicious Halloween treats Hershey’s dreamed up this year.
Halloween classroom parties are another super fun way for kids to celebrate and there’s lots of great ways to dress up the Hershey’s Halloween treats to make the sugary fun even sweeter. My kiddos and I had a blast making candy holders out of toilet paper rolls, acrylic paint, and tissue paper glued on with hot glue after the tubes were filled. The best thing about this is each kid gets a custom candy holder and the little ones who create them get a great sense of enjoyment and feeling of accomplishment making such cute little Halloween treat holders.
Hershey’s has released a whole line-up of treats that are perfect for all of your Halloween occasions. When you’re out shopping, keep an eye out for all of the great Hershey’s Halloween treats for 2017. This year’s Hershey’s Halloween offerings include:
- All Time Greats Assortment – A classic assortment of Hershey Halloween candies available in two large packages. Available in 160 piece count packs for a suggested retail price of $14.99, and 225 piece count packs for $17.99.
- Cadbury Harvest Mix Solid Milk Chocolates – Assorted solid milk chocolate balls coated in a crispy sugar shell. Assorted red, orange and yellow in 10-oz packages for a suggested retail price of $3.50 per package.
- Kit Kat Halloween King Size Bar – A classic favorite with a Halloween twist now available in King Size with spooky messages stamped onto each individual piece. Available in king size for a suggested retail price of $1.25.
- Peanut Lovers Assortment Snack Size – Available in 26.4-oz packages for a suggested retail price of $8.99.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Spooky Eyeballs – Spooky foils available in 9.8-oz packages for a suggested retail price of $3.00.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter White Pumpkin –: Coated with white crème and filled with creamy peanut butter. Available in standard size packs for 66-cents and king size for $1.25.
- Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cup Snack Size – Reese’s Cups stuffed with Reese’s Pieces is now available in snack size 9.6-o. packages for $3.00.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins – Pumpkin shaped treats made of milk chocolate and filled with creamy peanut butter. Available in standard size pack for a suggested price of 66-cents and and king size for $1.25.
- Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Crème Skulls – Cookies ‘n’ crème chocolates wrapped in skull-themed foils. Available in 9.8-oz packages for a suggested retail price of $3.00.
- Hershey’s Miniatures with Spooky Foils – Miniature Hershey’s candies wrapped in frightening foils. Available in 36-oz packs for a suggested retail price of $9.99.
- Hershey’s Party Assortment Pumpkin Bowl – A plastic pumpkin filled with an assortment of classic snack-sized Halloween treats including Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kat Miniatures and Jolly Rancher candies. Available in 50.2-oz packages for a suggested retail price of $19.99.
- Hershey’s Spooky Shapes Assortment – An assortment pack of fun spooky shapes. Available in 15.4-oz. packages for a suggested retail price of $5.99.
***I did not receive any financial compensation, simply the product free to me in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion***