Looking for a fun way to ring in the holidays? What better way to ring in a new year than with a BRAND NEW PHONE on the best netowrk?! That’s right folks, thanks to my friends over at Sprint I’m able to offer you a giveaway for not one, not two, but THREE brand new phones! These phones will be ready to use on the Sprint network, and can be added to your existing account or used on a new account if you’re just joining Sprint. Each winner will be allowed to win one phone, and only one phone may be won per address. Check out the full details on the phones up for grabs below:
Presenting a simple phone crafted with titanium. The stunning edge-to-edge full display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Accessories click right to your device with a future-proof magnetic connector. Built to evolve with you, a device that resists scratches, dents and bending.
- A titanium body, ceramic back and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 means your phone is safe without a case.
- Edge-to-edge Full Display that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- Future-proof magnetic connector – simply click on an accessory.
- Front-facing camera with 4K video and 8MP still photos.
- Battery information : 3040 mAh Li-ion Battery (embedded)
- Bluetooth profiles : 5.0 LE: A2DP, HFP 2.0, AVRCP, PBAB
- Dimensions : 5.57″ x 2.8″ x .31″
- Display : 5.71″ QHD (2560 x 1312)
- Keyboard : Capacitive Touch
- Memory : 4GB RAM/128GB ROM
- Operating system : Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Processor : Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 w/ Kryo 280 Octa-core (2.45GHz Quad + 1.9GHz Quad), 64 bit, 10nm processor
- Talk time : Up to 23 hours
- Weight : 6.53 oz
What’s in the box?
- USB Fast Charger with USB 3.0 Cable
- Headphone Adapter
- SIM Tool
The new LG G6 packs serious innovation with an 18:9 FullVision display and Dolby Vision™, bringing images and videos to life, in a durable, easy-to-hold design.
- 5.7″ Quad HD + FullVision (2880 x 1440) 18:9 Aspect Ratio w/ 564 ppi Display
- 13MP Dual Rear Cameras with sensors on wide & normal angles + 5MP Front Facing Camera
- Sprint Exclusive: HPUE – extends Sprint’s 2.5 GHz coverage providing broader data coverage for faster data speeds in more places.
- IP68 Water and Dust Resistant
- Rear Key with Fingerprint Sensor
- USB Type-C Charging Port with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 – reversible design for easier plug-in; fast charging and data transfer.
- Dolby Vision
- Shock Resistant
- Hi-Fi Audi Recorder – capture high-quality sound on the go with the ability to record over a separate audio track.
- Andorid Beam- share contacts, web pages and more via Near Field Communication (NFC)
- QuickMemo+: take notes with ability to choose paper style, pen size and color, add text with a PC-like tool bar and more.
- Calling PLUS: Calling PLUS lets you call over Wi-Fi Connections and Sprint’s LTE network. You can browse the Internet and use apps while on a call. Enable the service under Settings on your phone and experience great coverage and domestic calls at no charge.
What’s in the box?
- 3,300 mAh Li-ion Battery (embedded)
- Energy Efficient Charger with USB Type C Cable
- Sim Card (Installed)
- Sim Tray Ejection Tool
The moto z2 pushes limits with longer-lasting battery, shatter-resistant display and dual 12 MP camera sensors. Plus, add new capabilities like an upgraded camera or powerful speakers with Moto Mods.
- Battery information : 2720 mAh Li-Ion battery (non-removable)
- Bluetooth profiles : A2DP, AVRCP, HDP, HFP, HSP, HID, OPP, PAN, PBAP, SDP, SPP, MAP, GATT
- Dimensions : 2.99″ x 6.13″ x .24″
- Display : 5.49″
- Keyboard : Touch
- Memory : 64GB ROM / 4GB RAM
- Operating system : Android 7.0
- Processor : QualcommÂ® 8998 Octa-core, 2.35 GHz
- Talk time : Up to 21 hours
- Weight : 5.04 oz.
What’s in the box?
- USB 3.0 Cable
Three lucky winners will each receive one Sprint phone to use on the Sprint network. Giveaway will begin 12/05/17 at 9:00 pm EST and will end 12/19/17 at 8:59:59 pm EST. Winners will have 24 hours to claim their prize before another winner will be chosen. All giveaway entries will be validated. Winners are randomly selected. Enter below!