Looking for a way to make Valentine’s Day magical this year? Look no further! Magical Butter is here to take all of your Valentine’s Day treats to the next level.
The MagicalButter machine is the world’s first countertop botanical extractor, designed for creating fantastic recipes, infusing the essence of healthy herbs into butter, oil, grain alcohol, lotions, and more! Make herbal butter in as little as 2 hours, and blend with the Magical Butter chocolate for an out of this world, crazy good chocolate experience. The Magical Butter machine was designed to precisely extract the nutrients and flavor from your favorite herbs and infuse them into: butter, olive oil, peanut oil, corn oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil, canola oil, tincture. Add herbal butter, oil, and tincture to your favorite foods and take all of your Valentine’s Day dishes to a new level!
A little bit about the MB2e device:
- Fully automatic & microprocessor controlled
- Temperature sensor and timer for easy set it and forget it attitude!
- Makes herbal oil in 1 hour
- Makes herbal butter in 2 hours
- Makes herbal tincture in 4-8 hours
- Stainless steel construction
When you think of Valentine’s Day, what’s the first food item that comes to mind? I’m willing to bet you said chocolate! Below you’ll find some great chocolate-filled recipes that you can make with the MB2e device.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 4 teaspoons Magical Coconut oil
- 24 large ripe strawberries, washed and thoroughly dried
- 4 ounces semisweet dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- Add 2 teaspoons of the infused oil to the dark chocolate, and melt. Gently stir.
- Grasping the green tops, slowly dip the strawberries one at a time ⅔ of the way into the melted chocolate. Let the excess run off for a moment. Arrange them uniformly on MagicalButter baking mats or waxed paper on a baking sheet.
- Add 2 teaspoons of the infused oil to the white chocolate, and melt. Gently stir.
- Dip a teaspoon into the melted white chocolate. Then, drizzle it over each dark chocolate-coated strawberry with a back-and-forth scribbling motion, producing a dramatic zig-zag pattern of fine white lines across the berries. Have fun—get creative!
- Chill your Chocolate-Covered Strawberries until the chocolate forms a crisp shell around them, about 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
- In place of white chocolate you can use milk chocolate, for a shades-of-brown artistic strawberry flavor experience.
- Make extra, because they won’t last!
Decadent Chocolate Fruit and Nut Trail Mix Bar
- 4 tablespoons/60-80 ml highly concentrated MagicalButter Coconut Oil or MagicalButter Cacao Butter
- 1 pound/450 g high-quality chocolate (I mix ½ white and ½ dark, minimum 65% cacao)
- 1 Madagascar vanilla bean, halved; use inner flesh (or 1 teaspoon/5 ml vanilla extract)
- ¼ cup/60 ml dried blueberries, chopped
- ¼ cup/60 ml dried cherries, chopped
- ¼ cup/60 ml dried cranberries, chopped
- ¼ cup/60 ml dried raisins, chopped
- ¼ cup/60 ml M&Ms
- ¼ cup/60 ml pistachios, chopped
- ¼ cup/60 ml almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup/60 ml cashews, chopped
- ¼ cup/60 ml peanuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml sunflower lecithin
- In a small mixing bowl mix the berries, nuts, and M&Ms together, and set them aside.
- in a double boiler slowly melt the chocolate; then add the cacao butter/ coconut oil, lecithin, and vanilla, and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into molds, and top with the fruit and nut combination. Refrigerate it until it is cool and hardened.
- Remove your Decadent Chocolate Fruit & Nut Trail Mix Bars from the molds, serve, and enjoy!
- ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter (or MB Coconut Oil)
- ½ cup/120 ml Sensual Chocolate
- 6 cups/1420 ml miniature marshmallows
- 5 cups/1185 ml cinnamon toast cereal
- Preheat your oven to 325°F/165°C.
- In a large saucepan set to medium, heat ¼ cup/60 ml of the MagicalButter and 4 cups/950 ml of marshmallows. Stir until the mix is completely uniform in consistency.
- Add cereal, and stir until the consistency is again smooth and even.
- Apply non-stick cooking spray to a cookie sheet, and evenly spread the cereal mix onto the sheet.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, and evenly spread it over the cereal mix.
- Mix the rest of the MagicalButter and marshmallows in a bowl, and evenly spread them on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove your s’mores from the oven. Let cool. Cut into squares, serve, and enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Croissant Pudding
- ⅓ cup Magical Coconut oil or MagicalButter
- 12 small croissants, preferably stale (left out overnight)
- 2½ cups half-and-half
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup salted caramel sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 7 large egg yolks
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Place all the ingredients except the croissants and chocolate chips inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Push the Blend/Clean button. When this short cycle is complete, you’re ready to assemble your pudding.
- Cut the croissants into pieces about 1 to 2 inches in size. Place half of these into the bottom of your 10-by-13-inch baking dish. Top them with half the chocolate chips; then, add half the custard mixture. Repeat the process; then, gently push the floating croissant pieces into the custard mixture to soak. Cover the dish with aluminium foil.
- Bake your covered pudding on your oven’s center rack for 45 minutes. Then, uncover and bake it for an additional 40-45 minutes.
- Let your Chocolate Chip Croissant Pudding cool slightly, and serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!
I’m absolutely LOVING my new MB2e device, and I can’t wait to see what amazing creations I can cook up for a romantic evening for my husband and I. If you’re looking to add the extra bit to put all of your dishes over the top, you absolutely have to check out Magical Butter!
***I did not receive any financial compensation, simply the product free to me in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion***